Openings at Jaipur
Assistant Manager (International & Domestic)
We expect the following from the applicant:
- You should be a leader, rather than a manager: We expect you to lead a team of highly motivated and talented team of passionate support specialists and meet our expectations.
- You are an expert when it comes to creating insightful reports and forecasts based on the existing data.
- You can communicate seamlessly with upper management and propose your ideas for process improvement and efficiency.
- You have proven expertise in providing technical assistant to international clients: using voice as well as remote assistance.
- You should have experience in managing customers and providing them technical solution in clear; transparent manner.
- Your primary concern and focus should be on achieving customer satisfaction and goodwill.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly with clients at varying levels, conceptually and tactically.
- More than 2 years of experience in managing a team of technical specialists
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Should be open to work in 24 by 7 environments.
You should apply if
- Act as a mentor/coach for the whole team; encourage them and motivate them.
- You can identify, facilitate & implement process improvement ideas, which adds value to the overall system.
- You enjoy solving problems (and are good at it!)
- You are good at managing and handling a team.
- Passionate about technology (hardware, software, computers, gadgets)
- Have good oral/written communication skills
- You can take responsibility for the projects and take ownership.
- You have excellent business acumen and product management skills.
- You are not rigid with respect to choice of technology.
- Innately curious, and take time out to keep up with industry trends
Perks and Benefits
- Salary best as per industry standards.
- 6 days working.
- Cafeteria with proper hygiene and top quality snacks.