Openings at Noida
Senior Manager - Business Development (BPO)
||8 – 12 years relevant experience
MBA - Marketing
- Grow new and existing accounts and manages the entire sales cycle for delivery of customized business solutions i.e. BPO & Call Center Services to clients.
- Identifies and implements innovative business development and sales strategies to increase company profitability by fully leveraging product/service offerings of Company's horizontal and vertical markets.
- Uses corporate tools to manage the pipeline, metrics, and forecasts and drive business intelligence.
- Tracking Market changes and suggesting ways to direct managers and means to at front in through healthy competition.
- Business continuity with existing clients/vendors. Interdepartmental coordination, legal, R&D, supply chain etc
- Develops sales goals and strategies and ensures alignment with the brand business strategy.
- Regular interaction with the CXO's from the Industry for generating leads and for closure of deals.
- Building up brand and Corporate Relations by participating in the business development efforts.
- Provides customer intelligence in evaluating the market and economic trends that may lead to changes in sales strategy to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Establish marketing contacts with corporations and other third party purchasers of IT services. Conduct presentations to these organizations of the services of the company. Organize direct negotiations and contacts for services with these organizations.
- Provide direct and regular reporting to the CEO.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Innovative, creative writing
- Ability to understand basic technical requirements
- Preparing proposals.