Openings at Jaipur
Team Leader-Operations (Domestic)
- You should be a leader, rather than a manager: We expect you to lead highly motivated and talented team of passionate Process Associates and meet our expectations related with performance.
- Provide process guidance and support to the team members as required.
- Supports team members to achieve performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements.
- Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators for relevant industry.
- Mentor; motivate and develop the team
- Constantly monitor & review performance metrics for achievement of objective
- Your primary concern and focus should be on achieving customer satisfaction and goodwill.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly with clients at varying levels, conceptually and tactically.
- You are an expert in providing assistant to clients: using voice as well as remote assistance.
- You should have experience in managing customers in a convincing manner.
- You should have a Sales experience preferably from outbound process, but can be considered for selling products, subscription based products and/or physical products.
- More than 2 years of experience in managing a team.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Should have a sound knowledge of MS-Excel
You should apply if
- You enjoy solving problems (and are good at it!)
- You are passionate about Sales and Marketing field.
- You can identify, facilitate & implement process improvement ideas.
- You can take responsibility for managing the product requirements of a customer, and love serving with a smile.
- You have good oral/written communication skills
- You are innately curious, and take time out to keep up with industry trends
Perks and Benefits
- Salary best as per industry standards.
- 6 days working.
- Pick up and Drop.
- Cafeteria with proper hygiene and top quality snacks.